Earthquakes and natural Disasters-Actual vs Predicted

Hi
Here is one more proof of dates prone to natural disasters.
please see my predicctd date of quake 25th April 2010 , 2100 Hrs Indian Std Time and 6.6 magnitude.Now look at the listbelow
1) Quake ,6.5, 26th April 2.59 UTC, Taiwan.(see+or -12 Hrs accuracy)
2) Quake ,6.1, 24Th April 7.41UTC , Indonesia
3) Tornedo,160 mph, Mississippi
4)Tornedo at Albama
5)Tornedo at Louissiana
6)Tornedo at arkansas
7) Cyclone at Assam -India
Now, some one have to explain it to me ,how do I believe that ,there is no co relation between all these.If science do not see it,I would not hasitate in sying science is blind folded
If some one says,these are all by chance,how do I believe?
If my predictions are below average I propose following test
Let any three persons give 10 random dates till December 2010.If and only if ,two out of thre can give more hits (more than 80%) I will believe,these predictions were by chance.
regards
Amit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top